January 14, 2009

Looking for love in all the right places

A sudden spike in sales today had me scratching my head and wondering where in the World Wide Web had a photograph of mine been featured. Luckily, a few buyers left me clues, telling me that they had seen my photograph "Looking for love" on Ali Edward's blog.


One thing often leads to another, especially on the Internet, and the photograph also ended up on the Yahoo! online magazine Shine in the "at home" section.

Thank you Ali and Charlene for making my day ... wait for it ... shine.

3 comments:

sølvi said...

I just love love love that picture:-)

Maria Baker said...

Hi. Just stumbled onto your blog today...I think via Cup of Jo. Anyway, beautiful stuff. Congrats on the Urban Outfitters thing. I wish you continued success.

Daydream Lily said...

hey, just found your blog. though I have seen this image of your floating around blogworld. Your photography is AMAZING.

x
liss